Oyyyy and Double Oyyyy.
Checked my email this morning to find a message from one of Blog Hop ladies asking who was on for hosting this week’s “Hop” followed a second later with the “Ohh Shit, it’s me” thought on my part. In the midst of everything that had happened yesterday (including one broken down truck) – I won’t go into details, I had completely forgotten to put together the code for this week. No biggy, “give me a little bit to get a few things off my plate and I can throw something up.”….. Ummmmm…. right. Finally, several hours after I had originally (though already late) planned to get the Hop Kick-Off for this week posted, I finally have it done and ready to go.
So first, let’s look at last week’s stories:
- Julie’s Letter by Scott Taylor
- The Bouquet by our very own Leanne Sype
- Gerald’s Promise also by our very own Debb Stanton
And since I was the one hosting the hop this week, I sort of cheated and added my own story at the last minute (okay, I downright cheated ;-P).
And now, for this week’s hop;
The rules are simple:
- Keep it to about 500 words (no worries, not like we’re counting just be fair to the readers)
- You must use both pictures in your story
- Link to the froggy thing below when you’re done (or comment to your host: Leanne, Debb, Heather, or myself).
- Most Important: HAVE FUN!!! and Let those Creative Juices flow.
The pictures you must use are: