Summer is drawing to a close and the kiddos are pretty much all back at school. It’s time time to kick it back up a notch in the writing department. And here to kick it off is our lovely Leanne. We all (speaking for the Blog Hop Ladies – Leanne, Debb, Heather, and myself) look forward to your entries. Who knows, you might even become our monthly “ad winner” with your button (either your own or one we create) displayed on the blogs of the Blog Hop Ladies.
So without further ado, here is this week’s Blog Hop.
It has been a slow couple of weeks for the Writer Wednesday Blog Hop, but that isn’t uncommon for the end of summer. So let’s take a deep breath, stretch our creative muscles and dive in this week. You ready?
Here are the rules for the blog hop:
1) Use the photo and five mandatory words to create a 500-words or less story; all elements of the prompt must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) Stay with the 500-word limit.
3) Craft and link your post by the following Tuesday.
4) When you have finished your post, link up your story using the inLinkz frog at the bottom of the prompt. If you have trouble, let one of us know in the comments section and we’ll help you get linked up.
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don’t fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Ready? It’s a tough one, but we can do it!