Hey there fellow bloggers…
Here we are at the midway point of the week and at the “Wednesday Writer Blog Hop” time. Make sure you read the rules (outlined below) . The rules are simple, but we have gotten some entries that have been questionable as to whether or not they were actually related to the “hop”
Before I go further, let us look at last week’s entries:
Okay, now that you’re back… Here’s a quick run through of the rules.
1) You will have until the following Tuesday to submit your entry.
2) We ask that you keep your story to approximately 500 words (give or take). We aren’t counting but, please, no 1000+ entries.
3) *sorry, this is a bit long but important* In order to honor the community-purpose of the blog hop, please Do Not share photos and/or prompt words as your own. We ask that you please include the photo(s) and reference the blog hop in your post so your blog audience and the blog hop community may all be connected. (If you need assistance with inserting the photos, please let one of the hop ladies know via the comments). Photos are the property of the hostess for the week, unless otherwise mentioned. Thank you so much for understanding! Let us know if you have questions on this. 🙂
4) When 1 photo/5 words is the theme, the 5 words MUST be clearly referenced in your story. Variations on a word are allowed within reason (for example: adding s, ed, ing to the word to be grammatically correct); However creating a new, unrelated, word is not.
6) Most Important, Have Fun and let those creative juices flow… We look forward to reading what you write.
Here is this weeks photo:
And the 5 Random Words that must be included are:
- Croquet (the game)