Good Wednesday to everyone. It’s time, once again, for the weekly Writer Wednesday Blog Hop and time to stretch those creative muscles. Before we get this week though, let’s take a look at last week (but don’t forget to return when your done perusing the wonderful stories.
- Running Buddies by Morgan
- To Leanne on Her Birthday by Scott Taylor
- The Nanny’s Secret Feelings by Taini’s Writings
- Faith, Hope, Love, and Pink by Debb Stanton
- The Ensemble by Sally
- No Shoes to Fill by Leanne Sype
OK, so now that you’re back, let’s go over the rules:
1) Use the photo(s) and prompt to write a 500-word story; all elements of the prompt must be a feature in the brief story you create. We aren’t counting, but for the fairness of the readers please, no 1000+ word entries.
2) The Photo(s) must be visible in your blog post and where 1 photo/5 words is the theme, the 5 words MUST be clearly referenced in your story. Variations on a word are allowed within reason (for example: adding s, ed, ing to the word to be grammatically correct); but creating a new, unrelated, word is not. (To see an example of a “1 photo/5 word” story see Faith, Hope, Love, and Pink by one of our hosts, Debb Stanton.)
3) Photos are the property of the hostess for the week, unless otherwise mentioned. Please Do Not share photos and/or prompt words as your own.
4) In order to honor the community-purpose of the blog hop, we ask that you please reference the blog hop in your post so your blog audience and the blog hop community may all be connected.
5) Link your story through the blue froggy at bottom by the following Tuesday (direct link to story, not your whole blog, please).
If you have any questions or need any help don’t hesitate to contact one of the hop hosts: Leanne, Debb, Heather, or Tena
Here are your two photos for this week (remember your story must reference both photos; And, both photos must be shown in your blogpost)
Have Fun and may the Muse be with you…. Now let the fun begin.