Note: I inadvertently published “immediately” rather than “scheduling” for tomorrow. Rather than going in and changing the scheduling which I fear would mess things up with this post, I will leave the publishing alone. Keep in mind that the “official” kick-off for the WWBH is (of course) Wednesday. I do hope you’ll join us.
Here we are at Wednesday and another chance to exercise those creative muscles of the brain. Our host this week is Debb from Stanton Sunshine. Why not head on over and check her out… And then return back here for our weekly Blog Hop
- Use the photo(s) and prompt provided to write a
500-word story; all elements of the prompt must be a feature in the
brief story you create. We aren’t counting, but for the fairness of the
readers please, no 1000+ word entries.
- The two photos must be visible in your unless the blog hostess has determined that it will be a
1 photo/5 words theme. If this is the case, the photo and 5 words MUST be
clearly referenced in your story. Variations on a word are allowed
within reason (for example: adding s, ed, ing to the word to be
grammatically correct); but creating a new, unrelated, word is not. (To see an example of a “1 photo/5 word” story see Faith, Hope, Love, and Pink by one of our hostesses, Debb Stanton.)
- Photos are the property of the hostess for the week, unless otherwise mentioned. Please Do Not share photos and/or prompt words as your own.
- In order to honor the community-purpose of the blog hop, we ask that you please reference the blog hop (not one of the hostesses) in your post so your blog audience and the blog hop community may all be connected.
- Link your story through the blue froggy
at the bottom by the following Tuesday (direct link to story, not your
whole blog, please).