Welcome everyone to another week of WWBH. Here are the lovely entries from last week:
Jeremy’s Imagination by Debb Stanton
Father and Son on a Walk by Scott Taylor
Peggy Piper’s Lucky Day by Leanne Sype
A Case of Bad Luck by Tena Carr
Find a Penny, Pick Me Up by HJ musk
So, on to this week. First a quick review of the rules (for a more detailed look please visit the main WWBH page
This week I will be doing the “2 Picture” style prompt. Your story must include and, somehow, tie together the 2 photos (which I will give you below).
- We ask that you try to keep your story to approximately 500 words, give or take.
- Please remember that the photos used are the property of the hostess for that week (unless otherwise stated). Please do not share these photos as your own (ie: Give Proper Credit when using as a part of your hop and please do not use anywhere else on your blog). And please refrain from adding other photos to your blog story.
- While not strictly mandatory, we do ask that you reference the blog hop (a link back to here or to the WWBH page for 2015 – https://tainiwrites.wordpress.com/writer-wednesday-blog-hop-2/2015-writer-wednesday-blog-hop/ – would be nice) so that others might join in.
- Link your story through the blue frog at bottom of the prompt by the following Tuesday (direct link to story, not your whole blog, please). If you are unable or need help, contact your hop hostess via the comments: Leanne, Heather, or Tena
- Most important of all – Have Fun! Take your writing seriously, but let those creative juices flow! Don’t fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over the blog hop, instead let this be an exercise in letting the imagination run wild while staying within the discipline of flash-fiction—short and compelling!
Have fun with this. We can’t wait to see what you come up with.